CAS: 2499590-46-2, 2657712-14-4 ( Et3NH+ salt)
IUPAC Name: 2(1H)-Pyrimidinone, 4-amino-1-[(2R,3R)-2,3-dihydro-3-hydroxy-5-(hydroxymethyl)-2-furanyl]-4-Amino-1-[3-hydroxy-5-(hydroxymethyl)-2,3-dihydrofuran-2-yl]-1,2-dihydropyrimidin-2-one diphosphate
Other names: 4-amino-1-[(2R,3R)-2,3-dihydro-3-hydroxy-5-(hydroxymethyl)-2-furanyl]-2(1H)-Pyrimidinone diphosphate, DdhCDP, DdhC-DP
Molecular weight: 385.16 g/mol
Molecular formula: C9
3′,4′-didehydro-3′-deoxycytidine duphosphate is a metabolite of 3′,4′-didehydro-3′-deoxycytidine triphosphate that has been proven to have antiviral properties. It has the ability to prevent the replication of several viruses, including the Zika virus. This molecule is naturally produced in mammals through the dehydration of cytidine triphosphate (CTP), which is catalyzed by the enzyme viperin.
3′,4′-didehydro-3′-deoxycytidine diphosphate is provided as triethylammonium salt.
- WO2022123501 A1 2022-06-16
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
4′- Didehydro- 3′- deoxycy tidine diphosphate now, and get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending the invoice on the same day as the shipment
- We are able to modify the invoice for the academic institution so that the order can be paid from the grants