IUPAC Name: 2-ethylbutyl (2S)-2-[[[(2R,3S,4R,5R)-5-(4-aminopyrrolo[2,1-f][1,2,4]triazin-7-yl)-5-cyano-3,4-dihydroxyoxolan-2-yl]methoxy-phenoxyphosphoryl]amino]propanoate
Other names: GS 5734; DB14761; SB19838, Remdesivir
Molecular weight: 602.58 g/mol
Remdesivir (also known as GS-5734) is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic). Remdesivir is an antiviral drug which belongs to the class of nucleotide analogues. It was mainly developed as a treatment for filovirus infections such as Ebola virus disease or Marburg virus. Subsequently, Remdesivir was found to show antiviral activity against other single-stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses). Recently it is being studied as a promising medication for the treatment of COVID-19 (new SARS type virus).
Remdesivir, developed by Gilead Sciences, is an adenosine prodrug that metabolizes into its active form GS-441524 which interferes with the action of viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase and evades proofreading by viral exoribonuclease (ExoN), causing a decrease in viral RNA production.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Remdesivir now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through FedEx in EU in 48 hours
- When you buy whole AVIROMIX you get shipping in EU for free
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- For the shipment outside the EU contact us
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We are able to modify the invoice for the academic institution, so the order can be paid from grants