Remdesivir triphosphate (GS-443902)
IUPAC Name: 2-C-(4-Aminopyrrolo[2,1-f][1,2,4]triazin-7-yl)-2,5-anhydro-D-altrononitrile 6-triphosphate
Other names: GS-441524 triphosphate, Remdesivir metabolite, Remdesivir triphosphate metabolite, GS-443902
Molecular weight: 531.21 g/mol,
Molecular formula: C₁₂H₁₆N₅O₁₃P₃
Storage: -20 °C, protect from light, store under argon
Target: SARS-CoV; DNA/RNA Synthesis; RSV; Drug Metabolite
All our products are lyophilized to ensure long shelf life and the best shipping conditions. We already have tens of satisfied clients across three continents.
We are also offering this product as a water solution.
Remdesivir triphosphate is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic). GS-443902 is the active triphosphate metabolite of Remdesivir with activity against zoonotic feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus from the Coronaviridae family. GS-443902 (GS-441524 triphosphate) is a potent viral RNA-dependent RNA-polymerases (RdRp) inhibitor with IC50s of 1.1 µM, 5 µM for RSV RdRp and HCV RdRp, respectively.
Remdesivir, developed by Gilead Sciences, is an adenosine prodrug that metabolizes into its active form GS-441524, which interferes with the action of viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase and evades proofreading by viral exoribonuclease (ExoN), causing a decrease in viral RNA production.
This product is prepared and shipped as Et3NH+ salt. If you are interested in Na+ salt, visit our product page.
We distribute products worldwide
Buy Remdesivir triphosphate now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours. We can also arrange shipping on dry ice.
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- Delivery time 24 hours in Europe, 24-48 hours to USA, Canada, Asia
- We have already distributed triphosphates to many countries worldwide (Japan, South Korea, USA, Canada, EU, Israel etc.)
- Shipping worldwide for free.
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We can modify the invoice for the academic institution so that you can pay orders from grants
- Payment terms 30 days net