CAS: 1355149-45-9, 1355050-21-3 (Na+ salt)
IUPAC Name: 2-C-(4-Aminopyrrolo[2,1-f][1,2,4]triazin-7-yl)-2,5-anhydro-D-altrononitrile 6-triphosphate
Other names: GS-441524 triphosphate, Remdesivir metabolite, Remdesivir triphosphate metabolite
Molecular weight: 531.21 g/mol, 619.13 g/mol (Na+ salt), 935.48 g/mol (Et3N+ salt)
Molecular formula: C₁₂H₁₆N₅O₁₃P₃
Storage: -20 °C, protect from light, stored under argon
We are providing Remdesivir triphosphate in the form of Na+ salt or Et3N+ salt.
Remdesivir triphosphate is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic). GS-443902 is the active triphosphate metabolite of Remdesivir with activity against zoonotic feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus from Coronaviridae family. GS-443902 (GS-441524 triphosphate) is a potent viral RNA-dependent RNA-polymerases (RdRp) inhibitor with IC50s of 1.1 µM, 5 µM for RSV RdRp and HCV RdRp, respectively.
Remdesivir, developed by Gilead Sciences, is an adenosine prodrug that metabolizes into its active form GS-441524 which interferes with the action of viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase and evades proofreading by viral exoribonuclease (ExoN), causing a decrease in viral RNA production.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Remdesivir triphosphate now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through FedEx in EU in 48 hours
- When you buy whole AVIROMIX you get shipping in EU for free
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- For the shipment outside the EU contact us
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We are able to modify the invoice for the academic institution, so the order can be paid from grants