IUPAC Name: 2-[4-[(7-chloroquinolin-4-yl)amino]pentyl-ethylamino]ethanol
Other names: Plaquenil; Oxychlorochin; Hydroxychloroquine
Molecular weight: 335.88 g/mol
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), sold under the brand name Plaquenil among others, is a medication used to prevent and treat malaria in areas where malaria remains sensitive to chloroquine. Other uses include treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria cutanea tarda. Hydroxychloroquine is also being studied as an experimental treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Hydroxychloroquine is in the antimalarial and 4-aminoquinoline families of medication and it was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955. It is one of the Essential Medicines in the World Health Organization’s List, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system, even though it has lots of common side effects (vomiting, headache, changes in vision, and muscle weakness).
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Hydroxychloroquine now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through FedEx in EU in 48 hours
- When you buy whole AVIROMIX you get shipping in EU for free
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- For the shipment outside the EU contact us
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We are able to modify the invoice for the academic institution, so the order can be paid from grants