CAS: 1911578-74-9, 1911578-76-1 ((Et3NH+ salt)
IUPAC Name: 2-C-(4-Aminopyrrolo[2,1-f][1,2,4]triazin-7-yl)-2,5-anhydro-D-altrononitrile 6-monophosphate
Other names: GS-441524 monophosphate, Remdesivir metabolite, Remdesivir monophosphate metabolite
Molecular weight: 371.25 g/mol, 472.44 g/mol (Et3NH+ salt)
Molecular formula: C₁₂H₁4N₅O7P
Storage: -20 °C, protect from light, stored under argon
We are providing Remdesivir monophosphate in the form of Et3NH+ salt.
Remdesivir monophosphate is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic).
Remdesivir, developed by Gilead Sciences, is an adenosine prodrug that metabolizes into its active form GS-441524 which interferes with the action of viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase and evades proofreading by viral exoribonuclease (ExoN), causing a decrease in viral RNA production.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Remdesivir monophosphate now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours
- Shipping worldwide for free.
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We are able to modify the invoice for the academic institution, so the order can be paid from grants