Other names: Nucleoside of Remdesivir; GS 441524
Molecular weight: 291.27 g/mol
Molecular formula: C12H13N5O4
This nucleoside is an essential building block to the synthesis of Remdesivir triphosphate (1355149-45-9) and Remdesivir (1809249-37-3). Nucleoside derivate is used in the treatment of Feline infectious peritonitis (FIP). This fatal disease affects cats and is caused by a virus from a group of coronavirus. Remdesivir is a nucleoside prodrug that metabolizes into GS-441524 which is phosphorylated to Remdesivir triphosphate. This phosphorus analogue is mainly an active compound in the treatment of Ebola and COVID-19.
We cannot sell this compound for medical or veterinary use.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy GS 441524 now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours
- Shipping worldwide for free.
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We are able to modify the invoice for the academic institution, so the order can be paid from grants