IUPAC Name: 3′,4′-Didehydro-3′-deoxyguanosine
Other names: DdhG, Ddh-G, 2-amino-9-[(2R,3R)-2,3-dihydro-3-hydroxy-5-(hydroxymethyl)-2-furanyl]-1,9-dihydro-6H-Purin-6-one
Molecular weight: 265.23 g/mol
Molecular formula: C10
3′,4′-Didehydro-3′-deoxyguanosine is an analogue of guanosine. A related compound, 3′,4′-didehydro-3′-deoxycytidine triphosphate has been proven to have antiviral properties. It has the ability to prevent the replication of several viruses, including the Zika virus. This molecule is naturally produced in mammals through the dehydration of cytidine triphosphate (CTP), which is catalyzed by the enzyme viperin.
- WO2022038539 A2 2022-02-24
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy 3′,4′-Didehydro-3′-deoxyguanosine now, and get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending the invoice on the same day as the shipment
- We are able to modify the invoice for the academic institution so that the order can be paid from the grants
This product was developed in the grant programme Czech Rise Up 3.0 – Výzkum medicínských řešení v době digitalizace funded by the European Union.