CAS: 174625-00-4, 2736455-58-4 (Et3NH+ salt)
IUPAC Name: 1-[2-deoxy-2-fluoro-5-O-[hydroxy[[hydroxy(phosphonooxy)phosphinyl]oxy]phosphinyl]-β-L-arabinofuranosyl]-5-methyl-2,4(1H,3H)-pyrimidinedione
Other names: Clevudine triphosphate, Clevudine TP
Molecular weight: 500.16 g/mol,
Molecular formula: C10 H16 F N2 O14 P3
Storage: -20 °C, protect from light, stored under argon
We are providing Clevudine triphosphate in the form of Et3NH+ salt.
Clevudine triphosphate is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic).
Clevudine (INN) is an antiviral drug for the treatment of hepatitis B (HBV). It is already approved for HBV in South Korea and the Philippines. It is marketed by Bukwang Pharmaceuticals in South Korea under the tradenames Levovir and Revovir.
Researchers in South Korea are testing clevudine at lower doses in combination with adefovir for continued use.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Clevudine triphosphate now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours. We can also arrange shipping on dry ice.
- Shipping worldwide for €100. For orders over €1 500 shipping is free.
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We can modify the invoice for the academic institution so that the order can be paid from grants