CAS: 345-03-9, 2736455-55-1 (Et3NH+ salt)
IUPAC Name: α,α,α-trifluoro-thymidine 5′-(tetrahydrogen triphosphate)
Other names: Trifluridine triphosphate, Trifluridine TP
Molecular weight: 536.15 g/mol,
Molecular formula: C10 H14 F3 N2 O14 P3
Storage: -20 °C, protect from light, stored under argon
We are providing Trifluridine triphosphate in the form of Et3NH+ salt as a powder or water solution.
Trifluridine triphosphate is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic).
Trifluridine (also called trifluorothymidine; abbreviation TFT or FTD) is an anti-herpesvirus antiviral drug, used primarily on the eye. It was sold under the trade name Viroptic by Glaxo Wellcome, now merged into GlaxoSmithKline. The brand is now owned by Monarch Pharmaceuticals, which is wholly owned by King Pharmaceuticals.
Trifluridine was approved for medical use in 1980. It is also a component of the anti-cancer drug trifluridine/tipiracil, which is taken by mouth.
You can read about other antiviral drugs synthesised at Santiago Lab in our article.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Trifluridine triphosphate now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours. We can also arrange shipping on dry ice.
- Shipping worldwide for €100. For orders over €1 500 shipping is free.
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We can modify the invoice for the academic institution so that the order can be paid from grants