CAS: 145819-92-7, 2736455-57-3 (Et3NH+ salt)
IUPAC Name: Triphosphoric acid, P-[[(2R,5S)-5-(4-amino-5-fluoro-2-oxo-1(2H)-pyrimidinyl)-1,3-oxathiolan-2-yl]methyl] ester (Et3NH+ salt)
Other names: Emtricitabine triphosphate, Emtricitabine TP
Molecular weight: 487.19 g/mol,
Molecular formula: C8 H13 F N3 O12 P3 S
Storage: -20 °C, protect from light, stored under argon
We are providing Emtricitabine triphosphate in the form of Et3NH+ salt as a powder or water solution.
Emtricitabine triphosphate is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic).
Emtricitabine (commonly called FTC, systematic name 2′,3′-dideoxy-5-fluoro-3′-thiacytidine), with trade name Emtriva (formerly Coviracil), is a nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) for the prevention and treatment of HIV infection in adults and children.
Emtricitabine is also marketed in a fixed-dose combination with tenofovir disoproxil (Viread) under the brand name Truvada, and with tenofovir alafenamide (Vemlidy) under the brand name Descovy.
A fixed-dose triple combination of emtricitabine, tenofovir and efavirenz (Sustiva, marketed by Bristol-Myers Squibb) was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on July 12, 2006, under the brand name Atripla.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Emtricitabine triphosphate now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours. We can also arrange shipping on dry ice.
- Shipping worldwide for €100. For orders over €1 500 shipping is free.
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We can modify the invoice for the academic institution so that the order can be paid from grants