Remdesivir triphosphate trisodium salt
IUPAC Name: 2-C-(4-Aminopyrrolo[2,1-f][1,2,4]triazin-7-yl)-2,5-anhydro-D-altrononitrile 6-triphosphate trisodium
Other names: GS-441524 triphosphate, Remdesivir metabolite, Remdesivir triphosphate metabolite, Remdesivir triphosphate trisodium, GS-443902
Molecular weight: 597.15 g/mol
Molecular formula: C₁₂H₁3N₅O₁₃P₃Na₃
Storage: -20 °C, protect from light, stored under argon
All our products are lyophilized to ensure long shelf life and the best shipping conditions. We already have tens of satisfied clients across three continents.
We are also providing Remdesivir triphosphate in the form of Et3NH+ salt.
Remdesivir triphosphate trisodium is synthesised by Santiago Lab (Prague, Czech Republic). GS-443902 is the active triphosphate metabolite of Remdesivir with activity against zoonotic feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus from the Coronaviridae family. GS-443902 (GS-441524 triphosphate) is a potent viral RNA-dependent RNA-polymerases (RdRp) inhibitor with IC50s of 1.1 µM, 5 µM for RSV RdRp and HCV RdRp, respectively.
Remdesivir, developed by Gilead Sciences, is an adenosine prodrug that metabolizes into its active form GS-441524, which interferes with the action of viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase and evades proofreading by viral exoribonuclease (ExoN), causing a decrease in viral RNA production.
Chemicals are distributed worldwide
Buy Remdesivir triphosphate trisodium now, get your order in 48 hours
- Shipping through DHL in 48 hours. We can also arrange shipping on dry ice.
- All compounds are safely and rigorously packed
- We are sending triphosphates every Monday
- Delivery time 24 hours in Europe, 24-48 hours to USA, Canada, Asia
- Shipping worldwide for free.
- We are sending the invoice the same day as the shipment
- We can modify the invoice for the academic institution so that the order can be paid from grants
- Payment terms 30 days net